A Phase 2, Two-Part Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Efficacy of SAGE-217 Oral Solution in Patients With Parkinson's Disease of Moderate Severity Responding to Immediate-Release Oral Levodopa/Carbidopa and Withdrawn From Levodopa/Carbidopa
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs SAGE 217 (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Sage Therapeutics
- 04 Aug 2017 According to a Sage Therapeutics Media Release, Part B study has been initiated.
- 09 May 2017 According to a Sage Therapeutics Media Release, Part B study is expected to be initiated in the first half of 2017 with top-line results anticipated in the second half of 2017.
- 09 May 2017 Topline results (n=12) from the Part A open-label portion ofthis trial published in a Sage Therapeutics Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History