A Phase 2, Two-Part Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Efficacy of SAGE-217 Oral Solution in Patients With Parkinson's Disease of Moderate Severity Responding to Immediate-Release Oral Levodopa/Carbidopa and Withdrawn From Levodopa/Carbidopa
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs SAGE 217 (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Sage Therapeutics
- 02 Nov 2017 Top-line results for Part B published in a Sage Therapeutics Media Release.
- 20 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 04 Aug 2017 According to a Sage Therapeutics Media Release, Part B study has been initiated.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History