A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Placebo-Controlled Study Evaluating the Efficacy, Safety, and Pharmacokinetics of SAGE-547 Injection in the Treatment of Adult Female Subjects With Severe Postpartum Depression and Adult Female Subjects With Moderate Postpartum Depression
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brexanolone (Primary)
- Indications Postnatal depression
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Hummingbird Study
- Sponsors Sage Therapeutics
- 01 Mar 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 60 to 120.
- 06 Dec 2016 According to a Sage Therapeutics media release, trial design for this trial is considered appropriate for registration, with increase in size and other minor modifications.
- 03 Nov 2016 According to a SAGE Therapeutics media release, data readout from this trial is expected in the second half of 2017.