A Phase I/II, Open-Label, Safety, Pharmacokinetic and Efficacy Study of Ascending Doses of Oral CK-101 in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CK 101 (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Checkpoint Therapeutics
- 15 Jun 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 92 to 122.
- 15 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 28 Feb 2017 According to a Checkpoint Therapeutics media release, the Phase 2 portion of the study is expected to commence in the second half of 2017.