A Multicenter, Open-label, Phase 2 Study of Imprime PGG and Pembrolizumab in Subjects With Advanced Melanoma Failing Front-line Treatment With Checkpoint Inhibitors (CPI) or Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) Failing Front-line Chemotherapy for Metastatic Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; PGG-glucan (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMPRIME-1
- Sponsors Biothera
- 22 Jun 2017 Trial design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 31 May 2017 According to a Biothera Pharmaceuticals media release, trial design will be presented at the 2017 ASCO Annual Meeting.
- 23 Feb 2017 According to a Biothera media release, patient dosing has been initiated in this study.