A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Investigate the Safety,Tolerability, Immunogenicity, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Single Dosesof Intravenous ATYR1923 in Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ATYR-1923 (Primary)
- Indications Interstitial lung diseases
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- 27 Nov 2017 According to an aTyr Pharma media release, the company has dosed the first subjects in this trial. Top-line results from this study expected in the second quarter of 2018,
- 27 Nov 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported in a aTyr Pharma media release.
- 01 Nov 2017 According to an aTyr Pharma media release, the company plans to initiate this trial in this quarter.