A 24-week, Randomized, Single-masked, Multicenter, Phase IV Study to Compare sysTemic VEGF Levels Following Monthly Intravitreal Injections of 0.5 mg Ranibizumab Versus 2 mg Aflibercept Until Week 24 in Patients With Visual Impairment DuE to Diabetic Macular Edema (TIDE DME).
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary) ; Aflibercept
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms TIDE DME
- Sponsors Novartis
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Apr 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 08 Sep 2016 New trial record