Comparison of the incidence and duration of hypoglycaemia assessed by Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) in patients aged 65 years or older with Type 2 Diabetes (T2D), treated with Insulin Glargine (Toujeo) and Insulin Glulisine (Apidra) Versus Twice Daily Premixed Insulin.
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 22 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin glargine (Primary) ; Insulin glulisine (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CHAMPION
- 21 Nov 2016 Planned End Date changed from 30 Nov 2017 to 21 Oct 2018.
- 21 Nov 2016 Planned initiation date changed from 19 Sep 2016 to 28 Nov 2016.
- 08 Sep 2016 New trial record