A Phase II Clinical Trial Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of Durvalumab (MEDI4736) as 1st Line Therapy in Advanced Non-small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Patients With Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG) Performance Status of 2
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 18 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2020 to 15 May 2019.
- 13 Mar 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 15 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2020 to 1 Jun 2020.