Clinical study to investigate safety, tolerability, efficacy, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of inhaled multiple doses of the human GATA-3-specific DNAzyme solution SB010 in patients with moderate to severe COPD – A randomised, double-blind, parallel group, multicenter, phase IIa pilot study – - SB010-COPD
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Anti-GATA3 gene-therapy (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SB010-COPD
- 11 Sep 2017 Results published in a Sterna biologicals Media Release.
- 11 Sep 2017 Primary endpoint (Between 10 and 25% of COPD patients have elevated eosinophils in the airways) has been met, according to a Sterna biologicals media release.
- 11 Sep 2017 According to a Sterna biologicals media release. Pulmonary Research Institute (PRI), Grosshansdorf; Fraunhofer Institute for Toxicology and Experimental Medicine (ITEM), Hannover; Universities of Giessen and Marburg Lung Center (UGMLC), Marburg are the clinical sites for this trial.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History