A Phase 2, Dose-ranging, 12-week, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Three Formulations of Ultra-low Dose Estriol Vaginal Gel (0.005% Estriol Vaginal Gel, 0.002% Estriol Vaginal Gel, 0.0008% Estriol Vaginal Gel) for the Treatment of Vaginal Dryness in Postmenopausal Women with Vulvovaginal Atrophy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Estriol succinate (Primary)
- Indications Atrophic vaginitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Itf Research Pharma
- 06 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 May 2018.
- 06 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Apr 2018.
- 09 Sep 2016 New trial record