A Multicenter, Open-Label, Phase III Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of Emicizumab Given Every 4 Weeks (Q4W) in Patients With Hemophilia A
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Emicizumab (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilia A
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HAVEN 4
- Sponsors Chugai Pharmaceutical; Roche
- 12 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Jul 2018.