ASPIRO: A Phase 1/2, Randomized, Open-Label, Ascending-Dose, Delayed-Treatment Concurrent Control Clinical Study to Evaluate the Safety and Preliminary Efficacy of AT132, an AAV8-Delivered Gene Therapy in X-Linked Myotubular Myopathy (XLMTM) Patients
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AT 132 (Primary)
- Indications Congenital structural myopathies
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ASPIRO
- Sponsors Audentes Therapeutics
- 10 Aug 2017 According to an Audentes Therapeutics media release, the company plans to report preliminary clinical data from this study by the end of 2017.
- 10 Aug 2017 According to an Audentes Therapeutics media release, the company plans to initiate this trial (enroll and dose the first patient) in the third quarter of 2017.
- 03 Apr 2017 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting, according to an Audentes Therapeutics media release.