A Phase 1/2 Trial of MG1 Maraba Expressing MAGE-A3 (MG1-MAGEA3), With Adenovirus Vaccine Expressing MAGE-A3 (Ad-MAGEA3), in Combination With Pembrolizumab in Patients With Previously Treated Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MG1 MA3 (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Sandpiper Trial
- Sponsors Turnstone Biologics
- 26 Apr 2017 According to a Turnstone Biologics media release, the trial is currently recruiting patients at two sites in Canada: The Ottawa Hospital and Juravinski Cancer Centre in Hamilton, with additional study sites to be opened within the next year.
- 26 Apr 2017 According to a Turnstone Biologics media release, treatment has been initiated on the first patient in the trial.
- 01 Dec 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.