A Phase 1 Study of Blinatumomab in Combination With Checkpoint Inhibitor(s) of PD-1 (Nivolumab) or Both PD-1 (Nivolumab) and CTLA-4 (Ipilimumab) in Patients With Poor-Risk, Relapsed or Refractory CD19+ Precursor B-lymphoblastic Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Blinatumomab (Primary) ; Ipilimumab; Nivolumab
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 24 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Mar 2019 to 5 Nov 2021.
- 24 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Mar 2019 to 5 Nov 2021.
- 24 May 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.