A first-in-human clinical study of PRP for the treatment of cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Chymotrypsinogen/trypsinogen (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Ovarian cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- 30 Aug 2017 According to a Propanc Biopharma media release, the company expects to submit the first Clinical Trial Application in early 2018. The study will be led by Professor Klaus Kutz.
- 04 Jan 2017 According to a Propanc media release, company plans to submit an investigational medicine product dossier (IMPD) and clinical trial application (CTA) for PRP in the UK in 2017.
- 15 Sep 2016 New trial record