A Phase 3b, 12-month, Open-label, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of BIIB019, Daclizumab, in Subjects With Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS) Switching From Natalizumab (SUSTAIN)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Daclizumab (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SUSTAIN
- Sponsors Biogen
- 09 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 25 Jul 2019 to 25 Oct 2019.
- 09 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 27 Aug 2018 to 27 Nov 2018.
- 19 May 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.