Phase I trial to evaluate the safety and efficacy of tetracosactide patients with Duchenne muscular dystrophy
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tetracosactide (Primary)
- Indications Duchenne muscular dystrophy
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 18 Sep 2016 New trial record
- 25 Aug 2016 According to Mallinckrodt media release, first patient of the trial was dosed in August 2016.
- 25 Aug 2016 In August 2016, US FDA granted a fast-track designation to Mallinckrodt for its IND application for Synacthen Depot in the treatment of duchenne muscular dystrophy, according to Mallinckrodt media release.