A Non-Interventional Extension Study to Investigate Vulvovaginal Candidiasis Recurrence and Candida Colonization Following a Phase 2 Randomized, Active-Controlled Study of Two Formulations of CD101 Compared to Fluconazole for the Treatment of Moderate to Severe Episodes of Acute Vulvovaginal Candidiasis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rezafungin (Primary) ; Fluconazole
- Indications Vulvovaginal candidiasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cidara Therapeutics
- 21 Feb 2017 Cidara Therapeutics has discontinued the program for the development of topical CD101 based on unfavourable results of a phase II trial (CT profile 700269339), according to a company media release.
- 21 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, according to a Cidara Therapeutics media release.
- 20 Sep 2016 New trial record