A Phase-1, Open-label, Four Group, Fixed-Sequence Study to Evaluate the Effect of AL-794 on the Pharmacokinetics of Oseltamivir, JNJ-63623872, and Probes for P-glycoprotein, CYP3A and OATP1B1 in Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AL 794 (Primary) ; Digoxin; Midazolam; Oseltamivir; Pimodivir; Pitavastatin
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Alios BioPharma
- 15 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 20 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2017 to 31 Aug 2017.
- 21 Sep 2016 New trial record