Phase I/II study of GS030 in patients with retinitis pigmentosa
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GS 030 (Primary)
- Indications Retinitis pigmentosa
- Focus First in man; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Jan 2017 According to GenSight Biologics media release, the company announced that the the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted orphan drug designation (ODD) to GS030 for the treatment of retinitis pigmentosa.
- 21 Sep 2016 New trial record
- 01 Sep 2016 According to GenSight Biologics media release, this trial is expected to start in Q32017.