A Phase 1/2a, Open-Label, Non-Randomized, Dose-Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of GS030 in Subjects With Retinitis Pigmentosa
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GS 030 (Primary)
- Indications Retinitis pigmentosa
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Acronyms PIONEER
- Sponsors GenSight Biologics
- 25 Oct 2017 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 31 Jan 2017 According to GenSight Biologics media release, the company announced that the the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted orphan drug designation (ODD) to GS030 for the treatment of retinitis pigmentosa.
- 21 Sep 2016 New trial record