A Phase 1b Study of PVX-410, a Multi-Peptide Cancer Vaccine, and Durvalumab (Anti-PDL1) With and Without Lenalidomide for Patients With Smoldering Multiple Myeloma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Poly ICLC (Primary) ; PVX 410 (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 28 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 28 Nov 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported in an OncoPep media release.
- 22 Sep 2016 New trial record