Phase I Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerance, and Exploratory Efficacy of ADSTEM Inj. in Patients With Moderate to Severe, Subacute and Chronic Atopic Dermatitis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Autologous stem cell therapy (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors EHL Bio
- 21 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Nov 2017.
- 21 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Nov 2017.
- 21 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.