A Phase 1, Open-label Study in Healthy Female Subjects to Investigate the Effects of Odalasvir and AL-335 at Steady-state, Given as Single Agents and in Combination With Simeprevir, on the Single-dose Pharmacokinetics of Ethinylestradiol and Drospirenone
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AL 335 (Primary) ; Odalasvir (Primary) ; Drospirenone; Ethinylestradiol; Simeprevir
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 20 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 23 Dec 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 08 Nov 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Dec 2016.