Open-label, Multi-center, sINGlE Arm Clinical Study to Evaluate Efficacy/QoL in Women With HR+, HER2-, Regionally Recurrent or Metastatic Breast Cancer Receiving Palbociclib With an AI or Fulvestrant After Prior Endocrine Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Letrozole (Primary) ; Palbociclib (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms INGE-B
- Sponsors iOMEDICO AG
- 12 Apr 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 120 to 360.
- 12 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2022 to 1 Dec 2022.
- 12 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2021 to 1 Jun 2019.