A Phase 1, Double-Blind, Parallel Group Study to Evaluate the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Quadruple Therapy (Bismuth, Clarithromycin, and Amoxicillin) With TAK-438 Versus Quadruple Therapy With Lansoprazole
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Amoxicillin (Primary) ; Clarithromycin (Primary) ; Tripotassium dicitratobismuthate (Primary) ; Vonoprazan (Primary) ; Lansoprazole
- Indications Helicobacter pylori infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Takeda
- 19 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 18 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Apr 2017.
- 18 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Apr 2017.