A Randomized Phase II, 2-armed Study in Transplant Ineligible (TI) Patients With Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma (NDMM) Comparing Carfilzomib + Thalidomide + Dexamethasone (KTd) Versus Carfilzomib + Lenalidomide + Dexamethasone (KRd) Induction Therapy With Respect to Response Rates and Investigating a Carfilzomib (K) Monotherapy Maintenance Strategy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Carfilzomib (Primary) ; Thalidomide (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Lenalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Mar 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 22 Dec 2016 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Jan 2017.
- 22 Dec 2016 Status changed from recruiting to not yet recruiting.