A Phase 1 Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multiple Dose, Dose Escalation Study of NPT088 in Patients With Probable Alzheimer's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs NPT 088 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Proclara Biosciences
- 17 Jul 2017 According to a Proclara Biosciences media release, company expects to release topline efficacy data in the summer of 2018.
- 17 Jul 2017 Initial interim results published in a Proclara Biosciences media release.
- 17 Jul 2017 According to a Proclara Biosciences media release, company will continue its ongoing Phase 1b trial of NPT088 in patients with Alzheimers disease following the positive recommendation of the trials independent data monitoring committee. This recommendation is based on a review of interim safety data compiled from the trial to date.