A Phase 1 Study of MONALIZUMAB (IPH2201), a Humanized Anti CD94/NKG2A Monoclonal Antibody (Mab) Initiated 2 Months After an HLA Matched Allogenic Stem Cell Transplantation (SCT) Prepared With a Reduced Intensity Conditioning
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Monalizumab (Primary)
- Indications Haematological malignancies
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms PIRAT
- 08 Dec 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 30 Sep 2016 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 26 Sep 2016 New trial record