A Phase II Trial Addressing Feasibility and Activity of Clarithromycin + Lenalidomide Combination: a Full Oral Treatment for Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Extranodal Marginal Zone Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Clarithromycin (Primary) ; Lenalidomide (Primary)
- Indications MALT lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CLEO
- 28 Apr 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 10 Mar 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Mar 2017.
- 27 Sep 2016 New trial record