Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Escalation Study to Assess Safety, Tolerability, PK and PD of a GalNAc3 Conjugated Antisense Oligonucleotide Targeting ApoC-III, Administered Subcutaneously to Healthy Volunteers With Elevated Triglycerides
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs IONIS APOCIII LRx (Primary)
- Indications Hypertriglyceridaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Ionis Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Aug 2017 According to an Ionis Pharmaceuticals media release, results from this trial are expected in the second half of 2017.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Jan 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported in an Ionis Pharmaceuticals media release.