Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Escalation Study to Assess Safety, Tolerability, PK and PD of a GalNAc3 Conjugated Antisense Oligonucleotide Targeting ApoC-III, Administered Subcutaneously to Healthy Volunteers With Elevated Triglycerides
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs IONIS APOCIII LRx (Primary)
- Indications Hypertriglyceridaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Ionis Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Nov 2017 According to an Akcea Therapeutics media release, company announced positive results from this trial.
- 31 Oct 2017 Results presented in an Akcea Therapeutics Media Release.
- 08 Aug 2017 According to an Ionis Pharmaceuticals media release, results from this trial are expected in the second half of 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History