A Multicenter Retrospective 1-Year Observational Study Assessing Efficacy Tolerability And Conversion To Monotherapy With Eslicabazepine Acetate In Patients With Partial-Onset Seizures Who Failed On A First Line Monotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Eslicarbazepine acetate (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies; Seizures
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EARLY-ESLI study
- 06 Dec 2016 Results assessing efficacy, tolerability and conversion to monotherapy with Eslicarbazepine Acetate after first montherapy failure, presented at the 70th Annual Meeting of the American Epilepsy Society.
- 27 Sep 2016 New trial record
- 12 Sep 2016 Results from this study were presented at the 12th European Congress on Epileptology (ECE) 2016, according to an Eisai Co Ltd media release.