A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Phase III Multicenter Study of Subcutaneous Secukinumab in Prefilled Syringes, to Compare Efficacy at 16 Weeks With Placebo and to Assess Safety and Tolerability up to 52 Weeks in Subjects With Active Ankylosing Spondylitis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Secukinumab (Primary)
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Dec 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 1 Mar 2019.
- 09 Dec 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 1 Mar 2019.