A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase I Study of the Safety & Pharmacokinetics of Two Doses of CT1812 in Subjects With Mild to Moderate Alzheimer's Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CT 1812 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Cognition Therapeutics
- 20 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported in a Cognition Therapeutics media release
- 07 Sep 2017 According to a Cognition Therapeutics media release, trial status will be discussed in the Mizuho Biotechnology Conference: CNS Deep Management Day and top-line results are expected to be announced in October 2017.
- 31 Jul 2017 According to a Cognition Therapeutics media release, detailed results of this study are anticipated to be announced at the CTAD (Clinical Trials on Alzheimer's disease) meeting 2017.