A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase I Study of the Safety & Pharmacokinetics of Two Doses of CT1812 in Subjects With Mild to Moderate Alzheimer's Disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CT 1812 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Cognition Therapeutics
- 31 Jul 2017 According to a Cognition Therapeutics media release, detailed results of this study are anticipated to be announced at the CTAD (Clinical Trials on Alzheimer's disease) meeting 2017.
- 31 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to a Cognition Therapeutics media release.
- 10 Dec 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 May 2017.