Phase IIIb, Randomized, Study of Multiple Administration Regimens for Nivolumab Plus Ipilimumab in Subjects With Previously Untreated Unresectable or Metastatic Melanoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 27 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 29 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 06 Dec 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2020 to 1 Nov 2020.