A 52-Week, Open-Label, Multicentre Study to Evaluate the Safety of Tralokinumab in Japanese Adults and Adolescents With Asthma Inadequately Controlled on Inhaled Corticosteroid Plus Long-Acting β2-Agonist
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tralokinumab (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 23 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Oct 2017 to 9 May 2018.
- 28 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 14 May 2018 to 9 May 2018.
- 26 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 2 Jul 2018 to 14 May 2018.