A Phase II, Randomized, Double-Blind, Multicenter, Comparative Study to Determine the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Efficacy of Oral Nafithromycin Versus Oral Moxifloxacin in the Treatment of Community-Acquired Bacterial Pneumonia (CABP) in Adults
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nafithromycin (Primary) ; Moxifloxacin
- Indications Community-acquired pneumonia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Wockhardt
- 22 Sep 2017 This trial has been completed in Latvia (end date: 8 Jul 2017).
- 17 Sep 2017 This study has been completed in Bulgaria as per European Clinical Trials Database.
- 08 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.