A Phase II, Randomized, Double-Blind, Multicenter, Comparative Study to Determine the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Efficacy of Oral Nafithromycin Versus Oral Moxifloxacin in the Treatment of Community-Acquired Bacterial Pneumonia (CABP) in Adults
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nafithromycin (Primary) ; Moxifloxacin
- Indications Community-acquired pneumonia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Wockhardt
- 08 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 13 Feb 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 28 Sep 2016 New trial record