A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind Placebo-controlled Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of CNTO 1959 (Guselkumab) Delivered Via a SelfDose (TM) Device in the Treatment of Subjects With Moderate to Severe Plaque-Type Psoriasis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Guselkumab (Primary)
- Indications Psoriasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 16 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 08 Mar 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 08 Dec 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 Jul 2018.