A Randomized Phase I / II Open Label, Multicentre Study of Encorafenib Plus Binimetinib and PD-1 Antibody Pembrolizumab in Patients With Unresectable or Metastatic BRAF V600 Mutant Melanoma
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Binimetinib (Primary) ; Encorafenib (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMMU-TARGET
- 10 Nov 2017 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2021 to 1 Mar 2022.
- 05 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2020 to 1 Mar 2022.