Study of 131I-8H9, a radiolabeled antibody for the treatment of relapsed neuroblastoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Burtomab I 131 (Primary)
- Indications Neuroblastoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Y-mAbs Therapeutics
- 07 Jun 2017 According to a Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center media release, based on the data from this study, the FDA has granted the Breakthrough Therapy Designation to burtomab for the treatment of pediatric patients with relapsed or refractory neuroblastoma with central nervous system or leptomeningeal metastasis.
- 04 Jun 2017 Results (n=80) from this trial published in a Y-mAbs Therapeutics Media Release.
- 28 Sep 2016 New trial record