A Phase II Multi-center, Randomized, Double-blind, 24-Week, 3-Arm, Parallel Group, Placebo-controlled Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of RO5285119 in Children and Adolescents Age 5-17 With Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs RG 7314 (Primary)
- Indications Pervasive child development disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 25 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 21 Mar 2019 to 18 Apr 2019.
- 25 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 21 Mar 2019 to 18 Apr 2019.
- 29 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 15 Nov 2018 to 21 Mar 2019.