A First-in-Human, Open-label, Phase 1/2 Study to Evaluate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, and Clinical Activity of JNJ-63723283, an Anti-PD-1 Monoclonal Antibody, in Subjects With Advanced Cancers
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 17 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs JNJ 63723283 (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Gastric cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Renal cancer; Small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 03 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2019 to 1 Jul 2019.
- 21 Dec 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 29 Sep 2016 New trial record