An Exploratory, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Single-center, Two-way Cross-over Study With KH176 in Patients With the Mitochondrial DNA tRNALeu(UUR) m.3243A>G Mutation and Clinical Signs of Mitochondrial Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs KH 176 (Primary)
- Indications Leber's hereditary optic atrophy; Leigh disease; MELAS syndrome; Mitochondrial disorders
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KHENERGY
- Sponsors Khondrion
- 22 Nov 2017 According to a Khondrion media release, results from this trial were presented at the Dutch Life Sciences Conference.
- 22 Nov 2017 Final results from this trial will be presented in Q1 2018, according to a Khondrion media release.
- 22 Nov 2017 Results presented in a Khondrion media release.