A Phase Ib Study Combining Irinotecan With AZD1775, a Selective Wee 1 Inhibitor, in RAS (KRAS or NRAS) or BRAF Mutated Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Patients Who Have Progressed on First Line Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs AZD-1775 (Primary) ; Irinotecan (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 06 Jun 2017 According to trial design presented at 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, two patients have been enrolled in this study as of February 2017.
- 06 Jun 2017 Trial design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 07 Dec 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.