An Open-Label Phase II Dose Optimization Study of Bosutinib at a Starting Dose of 400 mg Daily for Adult Patients With Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML) in Chronic Phase Post Frontline Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor (TKI) Failure
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bosutinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2021 to 1 Oct 2021.
- 31 Oct 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 29 Sep 2016 New trial record