An Open-Label Phase II Dose Optimization Study of Bosutinib at a Starting Dose of 300 mg Daily for Adult Patients With Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML) in Chronic Phase Post Frontline Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor (TKI) Failure
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bosutinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 21 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 31 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2021 to 1 Oct 2021.
- 31 Oct 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.