A Phase IV, Multicenter, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Double Blind Trial and Subsequent Open-Label, Extension Trial to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Addition of Omarigliptin in Japanese Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Who Have Inadequate Glycemic Control on Insulin Monotherapy in Addition to Diet and Exercise Therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Omarigliptin (Primary) ; Insulin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 26 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 23 Aug 2018 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 26 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 23 Aug 2018 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 18 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.