Phase 1/2a First-In-Human Study of BMS-986207 Monoclonal Antibody Alone and in Combination With Nivolumab in Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BMS 986207 (Primary) ; Nivolumab
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 02 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2019 to 2 Jul 2021.
- 02 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2019 to 1 Jul 2021.
- 30 Nov 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.